Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000; Onstream SC30 tape device.

        In a test lab I've upgraded an Exchange 5.5 sp4 configuration on NT4
sp6a (PDC) to Windows 2000 (with ADS). I now wish to restore the live
service backup (NTbackup) to this machine and ever since meeting Remote
Storage Manager, progress has been backwards.

        Has anyone a good reference to performing the necessary actions once
so simply covered by NT4 backup catalog function. It's got to be simple
surely but I'm wading through TechNet etc. and going round in circles. I
don't want to make a mistake with the tape media as it is actual live
service backup and I don't want caught out with trashed recovery tapes. I
should perhaps add that the backup spans 4 tapes.

Regards, Roger Mackenzie (Glasgow University)