Thanks all

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 10:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Message Tracking Files - Where?

I can't find where they're kept right now.  The logs are retained for a
period as defined by a setting in Exchange Administrator, the default is
seven days.  Unless your server is very large, they probably aren't
taking
up much space, and because they're automatically purged after the
retention
period, they won't grow much if at all.  You ought to leave the setting
alone because you won't know in advance when you have to track
something.

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer