Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Leblanc, Shawn
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 1:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Securing Exchange Server File System\Shares

I am interested in locking down my exchange server file system and shares.
The shares are easy however I am not sure how far I can go on the file
system NTFS permissions without having issues with Exchange 5.5 sp4.  Does
anyone have any recommendations on these types of lockdowns or know of any
documentation describing best practices in this regard?

Regards,
Shawn