alright Daniel could u guide me as to how eventually these files should be
deleted as i personally am not aware of any other method. secondly ,
sometimes if these files arnt deletd they pile up rapidly in the
c:\exchsrvr\imcdata\in folder reducing the free space down to 100Mb, which
eventually stops my MTA and other exchange services.
will wait for ur reply

Rajeev Krishnan
Tata Technologies, Mumbai