                From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Friday, 07 December, 2001 16:35
                To:     Exchange Discussions
                Subject:        RE: Exchange / McAfee / ePolicy Orchestrator
Question

                Robert,

                I have found Outbreak Manager to be flaky at best. Maybe I
am not
                configuring it correctly. I have it set to trigger on 30
identical
                attachments detected within 5 minutes. It is to react
automatically by
                blocking email with specific attachment name and then
escalate to update
                DAT. The problem that I have is that it seems to start
blocking the
                attachments for awhile. Then it will "unwind" the rule and
release them and
                start letting them through again.

                I want it to stop them all and let me decide to start
letting them in again.
                There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the way that it
works.

                Ken Powell
                Systems Administrator
                Clark County Office of Budget and Information Services
(OBIS)
                Vancouver, Washington
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Voice: (360) 397-6121 x4658