Ah, I noticed what was missing rather than what was excessive.  Yes, we
allow .TXT files as well as .JPEG and .GIF files.  Not sure about the video
formats; I think we block them but I'd have to go look at the list to be
sure.

We also allow .ZIP files (because we receive quite a few from legitimate
sources) but we scan them at the server and at the desktop with different
A/V products.

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3