I've seen this asked many times without a solution given but I need to
try.
I am having a problem where I am unable to access an email account using
Outlook 2000 or 2002.
When attempting to configure the mailbox, I get an error saying;

"The action could not be completed. The name could not be matched to a
name in the address list.'

I can create POP, and IMAP accounts but I am unable to create any
additional Exchange Server accounts.

Does anyone have a solution for this.

Note: The first account created was a Microsoft Exchange Server account
using outlook all others fail.

Thanks
Kevin