Every manager has a manager except the owner of the company.

©2000 Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I®
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!™

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ward, Stuart
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 9:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Policing the Police...

I agree, unfortunately it is a manager... I need a way to log mailbox access
using another Exchange site's administrative account, my site's admin
account and to log permission changes on my site's recipients.  Is there
something better than trawling through the NT event log?

Stu