I have rebuilt my information store using the following procedure:
Use exmerge to export all mailboxes.
delete priv.edb
restart (new priv.edb automatically created on restart)
send message to everybody (creats new directory structure in info store)
use exmerge to import all mailboxes.

Worked like a champ except now I get "failed to get inbox" after logging
into OWA (all users same thing). Every article I can find says there's a
permissions problem. Not only are all permissions the same but the system
and OWA are installed on a FAT partition (don't ask) so permissions can't
even be set on the files. Is the problem that OWA is still "looking" for
the old mailboxes, and if so how do I get it to "resync" on the new info
store?