Color isn't important, but translucency is.

Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 2:13 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Email Format Preference

Purple, green, black or red oufit?

-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          Doug Hampshire           |
|        |          <doug.hampshire@peregrine|
|        |          .com>                    |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |          12/11/2001 02:55 PM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |

Personally I prefer to have Kelly dressed in her belly dancing outfit
reading them to me whilst feeding me grapes. But I imagine my wife and her
boyfriend might disagree with that. Besides her boyfriend have a kicking
band and I can't 'dis a fellow musician.