Are you sure it the folder is not named "folder 3 on Server2"?  That's what
your URL says.
"Folder on SERVER2"
Folder%203%20on%20SERVER2"

--
Matthew
Exchange Disaster Recovery, Live it, Learn It, Love It, Get yours today!

"Besides the technical limitations on the PST (remember the P stands for
Personal, that means you're responsible not the mail admin)..." Jim Schwartz
8-16-01

%203%20on%20SERVER2"

ParentFolderURL = "http://SERVER1/ExAdmin/my.domain.com/Public%20Folders";

Here's my function:

' Begin Code -------------------

Const HOME_SERVER_PROPERTY_URL =
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/id/{3f0a69e0-7f56-11d2-b536-00aa00bbb6e6}
/PR_REPLICA_SERVER"

Function HomeServer(FolderURL As String, ParentFolderURL As String) As
String
    Dim Conn As New ADODB.Connection
    Dim Rec As New ADODB.Record
    Dim Flds As ADODB.Fields

    Conn.Provider = "ExOLEDb.DataSource"
    Conn.Open ParentFolderURL

    Rec.Open FolderURL, Conn, adModeRead

    Set Flds = Rec.Fields

    HomeServer = Flds(HOME_SERVER_PROPERTY_URL).Value

    Rec.Close
    Conn.Close

    Set Fls = Nothing
    Set Rec = Nothing
    Set Conn = Nothing
End Function

Does that make sense?  Am I on the right track?  Thanks in advance for your
help!

Joel Cade, MCSD