Ah, to get answers to questions so you can get things done?

Here's my point.  I started the thread "I'm using Ed Crowl(e)y's Move Server
Method...".  I posted it here because Ed asked me to when I sent the almost
verbatim question to him personally.  I figured that since he was the author
of the document, he would be the one to ask regarding it.  But no, he said
he prefers to respond to things on the list only.  So, no big deal, I just
amended it to address the list instead of him.  His response?  That there
was a typo in his name.  I apologized but still no response.

Martin and Brian did responded yesterday with interpretations that I
appreciate.

It just gets frustrating when you come here for help and have to deal with
that.

Don't get me wrong; I give Ed all the respect due him for his knowledge and
dedication to the list as I'm sure he's  helped many people in his time
spent here.  I see him as an expert in this area which is why I wanted to
use his method in the first place.

I've treated him, and everyone else here, with respect and thought I could
expect the same.

Having said all that, I suppose I should brace myself for the barrage of
flame mail.

Bill Lambert
Endoxy Healthcare
847-941-9206