From: Saul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 11:11 AM
To: Powell, Ken
Subject: New Virus

Has anyone seen this?  I have searched all over and don't know of it is a
virus or not.

If you need to adjust color balance of your image or make it sharper you
will have to use some image editing software. In that case FotoExplorer is
still a perfect tool that allows you to select the images you

want and drag them from your camera into the image editor.

\par It is not a tool to print fancy layouts, greeting cards, calendars,
etc. If that is your goal use FotoExplorer in combination with some
specialized printing software.

Along with this message it sent 2 attachments; FotoExplorer.exe and
Search.gif.

I am using Antigen and removing all *.exe, but was curious if this is a
virus.  I sent an email back to the person that sent it and they didn't
know anything about it and stated they never sent it.

Saul