What does "Exchange Server Setup.log" file say?  How about any errors in the
application log?

-----Original Message-----
From: DeGourney, Wayne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 3:58 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Installing E5.5 on W2K box

It crashes right after the registry updates, before its gets to synching
with the other E5.5 box and it allows to finish the install even though the
error is on the screen.

Wayne A. DeGourney
Network Administrator
Arthritis Foundation
1330 W.Peachtree Street
Atlanta GA 30309
404-965-7539 (Work)
To place a helpdesk ticket please click on this link:
http://helpdesk.arthritis.org/customer30/