I am running Exchange Server 5.5 with 1 site and 1 server.  Under mailbox
resources I am seeing mailboxes that have been deleted.  When you click on
one to open it, it says that object not found in directory and this may be
due to replication of the directory.  First off, is there replication with
just one server? and how do I remove them from mailbox resources?  I have
tried to recreate the mailbox and then delete it but that doesnt work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Robert Hubbard
Chatham College