Well I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to ScanMail 3.52.  I currently
have it running in AVAPI mode as well as MAPI mode.  I was hoping that the
MAPI mode would not create a realscan process for every 200 accounts that it
logs into, as it did in the old version, but looks as if I'm wrong.

Are the majority of the users who have 3.52 running in both modes or are
most just running in AVAPI or MAPI?  Also, has anyone seen problems running
in both modes other than additional overhead on the system?  I know the
pro's and con's of each, just wondering what everyone else is doing.

Pete Pfefferkorn
Senior Systems Engineer/Mail Administrator
University of Cincinnati
51 Goodman Street
Cincinnati, OH  45221
Phone - (513) 556-9076