From: Tim John - Domainz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 12:01 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: 'Contacts' - Searching for activities

Hi gang,

I hope this isn't too far off topic, but ...

I have created a contacts list in Public Folders and have also created a
folder where I can 'cc' an email sent to the contact ('Send message to
Contact'). When I try and view the activities for the contact, it doesn't
return the information from the new email folder.

I have configured the 'activities' location in the 'Properties' section of
the contact folder, but it only seems to work on the contents of a mailbox
and not a public folder.

Is this a default setting or am I overlooking something in my configuration
?

Thanks in advance.

Tim