Good afternoon,

Outlook 98 Exchange 5.5 SP4

I have a user that is asking the following and I haven't a clue where to
begin:

Original Work history couldn't find how to change the default, although I
know that my default for this is "busy".
Debbie called to inquire when scheduling an all day appointment the default
comes up as '' free '' and she has to manually select ''busy ''. She is
inquiring if there is an option that when this prompt comes up the default
would show as '' busy ''. Please assist. Thanks!

Have a great holiday season.

Regards,
Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator