Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of fred
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 12:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Help: User recieving SPAM

Greetings All....
I have a user that is receiving spam to an address that does not appear to
be in our exchange system.  For example.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is receiving spam, but there is no smtp address
with the domain nomoreadomain.com.  We have change our domain a while ago.
 Where in exchange could this be happening, I have checked hidden
recipients, and tried to trace this on our IMC server and it shows as
never being sent to the user?  can anyone offer any suggestions?
Thanks
Fred