From: Julian Lovell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 December 2001 10:01
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Moving mailboxes between recipient containers

simply so that a group of mailboxes incorrectly set up in one recipient
container  can be re homed in another one on the same site. What I'm trying
to find out is whether this can be achieved without exporting all of the
affected mailboxes to pst and then recreating tha mailboxes in the new
recipients container and importing the pst's