I had developed a simple application using vc++ 6.0 and CDO library. This
application automatically read the inbox folder and save the attachments
of some new messages. But in some messages the name of the attach and the
real name of the file mismatch. I got the name of attach instead the name
of the original file. I use the function GetName() to retrieve the name of
attach. If i try the function GetSource() i get a null string.

Thanks in advance.