I doubt it...
Send the link. Ill test it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dustin Krysak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 11:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Is this possible?

Hi there...

Sorta OT - but just wanted to pick the brain of a bunch of mail admins.

Our company sent out a Christmas greeting this am that was an html email,
but with nothing more than a link to a flash movie online (self produced) on
our web server...

One of our clients said that as soon as he opened our email his outlook
closed down, and he can't get back into mail.

The client never even clicked the link or anything... He barely even had a
chance to look at it.

There were no attachments... Just a link on the format of:

http://www.server.com/page.html

I don't see how this is possible....

I wanted to be sure before I put this one up to chance.

Thanks in advance!

Dustin