From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 6:18 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: 552 Exceeded Local Data Allocation Limit

If it serves a business need and e-mail is the easiest method for achieving
that goal, barring other limitations it seems just fine to me. When I worked
for $vsc it was not uncommon to receive a mail message from a customer which
contained an attachment of 100MB or more.

Given that AOL doesn't support attachments over ~=3MB, the "barring other
limitations" clause does seem to come into play in this particular instance.