-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tener, Richard
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 1:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Disaster Server

I have one exchange server in my office nt4 exchange 5.5sp4.  We have
two buildings across the street from each other connected by a aironet
bridge. The other building doesnt have a server but we want one there as
an exchange server 2000 with clustering to the other server.  The old
exchange server will be upgraded with exchange 2000 with windows 2000
advance server to replicate with the server across the street.  With the
aironet bridge are we able to cluster over this or should we use a
partial T1.  We want this server to be in the other building so if one
building was to burn down we could pick up the in the other building on
the same day and not lose any time.  Any suggestions would be great
thanks

RT