Don't forget, different sources can have the same Event ID no.  1035 is
valid for the Free/Busy Connector.

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Joyce, Louis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 20 December 2001 15:24
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: Error 1035
Subject: RE: Error 1035

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1035&source=

?

Regards

Mr Louis Joyce
Computer Support Analyst
Network Administrator
BT Ignite eSolutions

-----Original Message-----
From: Olds, Dominic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 December 2001 15:21
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Error 1035

Hi all,
Can anyone shed any light on this problem please. Exch 5.5 enterprise
sp4, Win2k sp2,

I am having a number of users get outlook lock up solid..Various
versions from 98 to XP and also exchange has started reporting an error
1035 in the event log. See next.

Unable to open or read a message in the Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy
Connector inbox from Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector (TCOWEXCH).

This server (TCOWEXCH) was removed from our site 4 months ago. It had
been the first server in the site and I followed (or at least I thought
I had) Microsoft's paper on removing the first server. How or why has
this appeared and how do I fix it?

Many thanks

Dominic.

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at