-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bendall, Paul
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 2:43 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Setting permissions through site

Exchange 5.5 SP4, Win 2K SP2

I have been asked if it is possible to seperate administration tasks in a
site. The Exchange site is owned by two departments say A and B. Could I set
granular security so that group A can only administer group A's servers and
users? What are the minimum permsissions at org, site, server level to allow
someone to use Exchange Administrator? Usually I just set my Exchange Admins
with Permission Admins at the Org, Site and Container levels. Are their any
whitepapers on this subject? My search of the Exchange site has not returned
any.

Thanks in advance,

Paul