5.5 or 2k: with 2kl that is all built into AD for you.

--Kevinm M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, CKWSE, CKST

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Morgan, Joshua
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 1:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange and Intranet

I'm helping to build the intranet for our company and I'm looking to
have the personnel Data (Phone Numbers, Direct Reports, Etc..) pulled
from Exchange. Does anyone have any recommendations or examples they may
be able to forward on?

Joshua Morgan
PROFITLAB
Network Engineer