From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 9:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange Uninstall

I am looking for a way to remove completely all files and all registry
entrees from a failed exchange 5.5 install on a 2000 machine that is in
an
active directory environment.

What happens is the install goes fine, but just as it starts to
replicate,
it fails.

The error is the System Attendant can't find the file specified.  But no
listing as to what the file is. I don't want to rebuild this server just
because it is a pain.

What happen, is a tech had a bad Exchange CD.  She borrowed mine, and
didn't
throw her's away.  Guess which CD she gave me back and thought was mine.

Her bad one.

So I am looking for documentation on all regentries, locations of all
files
so I can manually remove this thing.