Ah yes. I remember them on the Ed Sullivan Show.
"The Singing Pilgrims".

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Hampshire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 1:16 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: anyone know

It's something the Pilgrims singed.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

What is a Compaq?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 11:43 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

hold on let me check

-----Original Message-----
From: Monteleone-Haught Matt - Millville [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 12:43 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

What does the network admin say?  Seriously what does it say in the Compaq
array config util?

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.