Mmmmm Put out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 11:14 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Connectivity Issue

Yes, yes, yes.
This is all very vexing.
I'm quite put out.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 12:52 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Connectivity Issue

I recently upgraded our Exchange 5.5 standard server from IE 4.01 to 5.5
sp2and got up to date on patches. I am not sure this is the cause, but now
internally clients connect fine (including the VPN), owa works fine.
However, when connecting over the internet, I get an error "Unable to open
your default email folders. The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not
available. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange
Server is down for maintenance" I can ping it. The Firewall is now wide
open, allowing any. I'm at my wits end

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/

entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis, Suhler &
Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.