-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mitchell Mike
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 9:02 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook name not resolving

Good afternoon group,

Happy Holidays!!!!

OUTLOOK 98 NT 5.5 SP4

I have a mailbox name that does not resolve when it is typed in its
completed name:  Kelli Kappus

When I key in Kell Kap or anything similar it resolves.

The problem I see is the directory name is Kelly.Kappus  We found out the
real name was Kelli so we changed it on the general tab.

Is this why the name does not resolve?

Regards,

Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator