You didn't know that helium became combustible in 1987?

©2000 Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I®
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!™

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Smith Joseph
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 12:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backup exec 8.5 for exchange

I had a #$%#$% stepdad that was like that.  One time, the combustive
properties of helium came up in our conversation (don't ask me why).  He
insisted that helium was a combustible gas.  I told him he was wrong and
eventually had to break out the Funk & Wagnall's to prove it.  The very
first sentence under Helium stated, of course, that it was, in fact, a
non-combustible gas.  His response was (I'll never forget), "How old is that
encyclopedia?"

What a moron!

Joseph Smith

Network Administrator