From: Ron Grant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 9:10 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: SCanmail and MTA

Well, that worked. I sent it through, and it blocked the extension .com. I
renamed it to no extension, and it said it couldn't be cleaned, and moved it
to  my quarantine folder. Wonder if my server hiccupped during that huge DL
email?
Well, I learned about using eicar today...so I can go home now. :)