Ow.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 1:33 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: suppressing R e a d r e c e i p t s

At this point I would probably tell her to go fsk herself with a knife. For
crying out loud, she cant clean her own email and she needs someone to
insert pointers for attachments!! Maybe is she bothered to read her mail
(which she apparently hasn't), this wouldn't happen.
As for you my poor friend, www.monster.com is your friend! :)