Did you see what was at line 30 in the script?  You might want to start
there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Saul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 2:34 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange WebMonitor

Exchange 2000 resource kit comes with a webmonitor?  Has anyone gotten
this to work?  I followed the instructions and I am getting an error?

Here is the error Im getting;

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

----

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the xx.xx.xx.xx home page, and then look for links to the information
you want.
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

----

Error Type:
(0x80041003)
/Monitor/servers_and_connectors.asp, line 30

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)

Page:
GET /Monitor/servers_and_connectors.asp

Time:
Wednesday, January 02, 2002, 2:29:57 PM