I go away for lunch and suddenly I'm the topic of the day..... *sigh*

Kudos to William though for staying awake through my boring 'canoeing
through my living room' story. Now if only they'd had wireless e-mail
devices at the time, it might almost be on topic.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer