Why wouldn't you install the latest service pack on the server?

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Harmon, Josh
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 8:56 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: ADC on Exchange2k SP2 disk

I'm about to install the ADC to connect our single Exchange 5.5 site to our
single Forest/Domain.  I noticed that on the exchange SP1 and SP2 disks
there is an ADC.

Does anyone know if I can/should install this version or is it only
necessary/recommended to install the SPx versions if you have Exchange 2000
installs at the according service pack level?

Josh Harmon
Server Admin