I have a form that I made some time ago.  It had been working fine for
some time and now when someone fills out the form and clicks send it
goes to there drafts folder.  I found that in the options for the email
the option "Do not deliver before:"  was checked with a date in the box.
This had never been checked previously and I am the only one with
publish ability.  The strang this is I just made a copy of the form,
deleted the one from the Organizational library, edited the saved form
the orignal format without the options checked and republished it.
Every time i publish it, it adds the date for some reason.

I must be missing something, I just don't know if it is client or server
side.
Any ideas,

Thanks,
Marty