That's exactly the situation...it's never been used to send ANY mail.  Any
ideas on what I should do at this point?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 3:16 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA Enumeration Question

If you send to that DL in the to line or the cc line of a message, the
recipients then have the SMTP address of that message right? And if someone
forwards the message the next recipeints potentially have it to.

If the DL has never been used, and someone has the address I guess I might
be concerned.

--
Chris Scharff
The Mail Resource Center http://www.Mail-Resources.com

Software pick of the month (Extended Reminders):
http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm
Exchange FAQs: