Comfort her by explaining that the History list means nothing, but the
Websense logs you have on her are very informative and revealing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Schorr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 2:58 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Sarcasm makes this list great (Not)

The longer I spend on the phone with her trying to explain that the History
list in your browser doesn't mean that Microsoft has a list of every website
she's gone to (as far as she knows anyhow) the less time I have to get my
kayak in the water and enjoy some sunshine.

If it wasn't all these pesky users our job would be much easier. :)

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services