From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 January 2002 14:35
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: exchange server freezes

My server which is nt 4.0 sp6a with exchange 5.5 has been freezing up for a
couple of odd days in a row this week.  I was just wondering if I were to
reappley SP6a would this prevent the problem.  I havent installed or removed
anything on this server for a long time.  I checked the event viewer and I
couldnt find anything that would cause the server to lockup over night.  It
is strange this ussually happens when no ones in the office and the backup
is running.  Maybe another solution would be to reinstall backup exec.  Not
sure any suggestions.

Thanks
Rich