What was it doing there?

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 2:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: fix monitor

I did find a photo of Ed on the can.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Schorr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 11:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Should I be concerned that photos of the lovely Kelly belly dancing led to
this question?[1] ;-)

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert
http://www.hawaiilawyer.com

[1] I too have met Ed.[2]
[2] He wasn't belly dancing at the time.[3]
[3] Neither was I.[4]
[4] Kelly's whereabouts at the time are unaccounted for.

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.