At 01:40 PM 1/9/2002 -0600, Barry Patterson wrote:
>Nice quote. :)
>And yes I know what comes before it.
>And no I don't want to attempt that.

Right now in terms of "standards" I'd settle for people knowing how the
hell to actually install a server if they're going to do it. I'm
reinstalling one that was originally configured by someone whose idea of
setting it up was using generic hardware and configuring it for workgroup
networking. *sigh* It also has half a RAS configuration and a botched SP6
install.

"But he was Microsoft certified!" -- the client

-----
K. Triona Guidry
Guidry Consulting, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]