Hi

On a system that is Exchange 5.5 sp4hot and 2k sp2hot, and also relay
secure, is there a way for someone to scan my site for all the email
addresses?

In the last 48 hours many many users in the company have seen a RASH of
solicitaiton emails.  I have blocked the home servers and IP's for most of
them but I am concerend how these solicitation agencies got a hold of all
these addresses.  Most of these addresses arent things we have published on
a web site or anywhere.

Maybe they got it out of the public access for OWA but that would take a lot
of work cause OWA limits the number of addresses it will display at a given
time.

Ideas?

E-