From: Thomas Borgaila [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 10 January 2002 9:09 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: usage?

Is there a way to determine how many emails a user send and recieves per
day? I have a department boss inquiring whether this can be
accomplished.
I am in the process of setting up Bindview thinking that it may do the
job.I recall seeing somewhere that it is possible without using any 3rd
party application to determine how many emails a user sends and recieves
.
Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Tom