Yep. One crucial step is missing, and I've never found it documented in the
DR Whitepapers..

In ExAdmin, you need to add a replica of the PF to the restore server. Once
you do that, you'll have client access to them again.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA