From: Colin J Revell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 January 2002 10:28
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Information Store Stopping...

Hi all,

My Exchange 2000 server's IS has just started to stop randomly. I thought
that it may be because I had Netshield as well as Group shield installed. I
rebuilt the server - Exchange SP2 all updates etc including Groupshield and
did not install Netshield. The IS has just stopped again. I have set the
automatic recovery to restart it for the time being.

Could someone confirm that I should NOT install Netshield
Has any one got any idea about the IS stopping

Thanks in anticipation,

Colin J Revell MCSE
IS Manager Oakham School