-----Original Message-----
From: Phillips, Alan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Monday, January 14, 2002 6:15 AM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: IMAP client causes 13000 event log entry
Subject: IMAP client causes 13000 event log entry

All of a sudden, we are seeing quite a few occurences of download
failure involving IMAP 4 clients (servers are all Ex5.5SP4 on NT4SP6a,
running Norton AV 2.17)

The MSExchange IMAP4 Interface logs an error with ID 13000 and text:

   An error (0x7da) occurred while rendering a message for download on
mailbox <mailboxname>

EventID.net has nothing on ID 13000; nothing in the group messages we
have stored; archives not working.

TechNet has a few KB articles on similar messages, but none with this
specific error code and all allegedly fixed well before SP4.

Anyone able to suggest what we might look for in this specific case or
what "0x7da" indicates (it certainly doesn't make sense as a Win32 error
code...)?

Thanks