Even though this is off topic, its fairly easy.

Leave sendmail running on the Linux box (but remove any alias file entries
that you might have used for local delivery), and make sure that it has an
MX record with a higher preference number (lowest number is always tried
first). Viola.

As long as there is a higher preference (ie lower number) MX record,
sendmail will queue and forward for that domain.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA