From: Etts, Russell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 4:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: E2K SP2

Hi there

Actually, that exactly what one of my administrator from a remote location
did - no test, no nothing, just full speed ahead and install SP2!!
Unfortunately, he blew everything up.  I was on the phone with PSS from
December 19 until yesterday, when everything finally came back!!  We're
still trying to figure out exactly what went wrong.

Thanks

Russell

PS - this is NOT a knock against Microsoft.  Just a warning - measure twice,
cut once!!